lug nut specs

Thanks for the responses on the specs for the lugs.  I didn't see it in the
manual, hence the inquiry - if someone can point out where I might have missed
it your direction would be great.

So 80 - 81 ft. lbs. is what I'm gathering.  For the non-initiated, when
replacing a wheel, is it ok to go straight to 80 ft.lbs. or should this be
approached incrementally?

Is there a window of "OK-ness" for this or is it very specific for torque on the
lugs?  Once again, thanks for the collective input.  I'll try not to bore
everyone with this anymore.

Chris