Mailing List Archive

	Hello everyone,

	I've been on and off the list (as time permits) over the last
6 months, ever since my purchase of a '95 Green/Black GLX.  I also own
a '79 Triumph TR7 and am on that mailing list.

	We have developed a very fast, easy to use interface for mailing
list archives and made it available to any lists who are interested.
Right now we have a demo up based on the Triumph TR7 list.  Searchable
web archives are a real bonus. :)

	I would love to host the archives for the GLX list and can
incorporate all previous posts (as found on the FTP server).

	Have a look at the site:

	http://www.corenetworks.com/cars/

	Give the search engine a try, and let me know what you think.
If you want it archived, let me know, I'd be happy too.  Gotta support
my fellow GLXers. :)

--
Jeff
'95 GLX Green/Black