'97 Bose GLX Install ...

     Hey Guys and Gals,

     I attemped to install a new clarion in dash Cd player in my wife Black
     GLX this weekdn.  I followed the directions Mark laid out on his site.
      No luck.  I am getting no sound.  The negative speaker leads are not
     corrected to anything.  Should they be connected to each other?  Mark
     mentioned in his web instructions the use of a capacitor for his deck.
     What is a capacitor and what does it do?  Some thoughts about if this
     is my problem would be appreciated.  I put in the original head and
     everything works fine.

     Thanks,

     Warren