To Andy with the spax....

Sorry to post to the list but I don't haev andy's email address. At the
last get together I saw your extremely low jetta. Could you please tell me
the part number for your front springs? It seems spax changed the front
springs and my car is not as low as yours. I was hoping to DROP the car but
right now it is only about as low as my car was with the Neuspeed lowering
springs. Thanks.

Edmund

P.S. I'm hoping I remembered your name right. I do remember you mentioning
that you worked at H.P. Sorry if I didn't get your name right.