Re: Volkstoberfest & The Hershey Antique Auto Show

Deanna M. Lyter wrote:
> I don't know who all is going to Volkstoberfest in Morgantown, PA on Oct.
> 12, but if you are trekking in and looking for something else to do in PA,
> I have a suggestion (snip) That same week (Thursday through Sunday) is
> the Hershey Antique Auto Show.

Something else to do, as well: It's not exactly around the corner, but
not too far away in Adamstown, PA is Stoudt's, one of the oldest and
still one of the best microbreweries in the region, still owned and
operated by one of the true icons of the microbrew biz, Carol Stoudt.
Wonderful woman, wonderful brews.  (Usual don't-drink-and-drive
disclaimers apply.)  The brewery is adjacent to a brewpub/restaurant,
the Black Angus, and there are a few motels and B&Bs in the area.  It is
a lead-pipe cinch that no rooms will be available anywhere near
Morgantown or Hersey for latecomers.  Semi-obligatory Audi content: The
local dealers are Autohaus in both Harrisburg and Lancaster.