RE: Pirelli P700Z tires

I had a set of these on my car, and the tire has great traction.  They didn't
last too long though.  I had one tire develop a baseball sized bubble, and
another got an unexplained cut in the side.  I doubt if the tires were on my
car more than 15k miles before they had to be replaced.  Right now I have a
set of Nitto NT505s on my car.  The traction is good, but I don't  think that
they compare to the P700zs.  The Nittos are doing much better in terms of
durability though.

Marc