Re: really weird problem

I had the same thing happen, but it lasted less than 1 second.  It was like a
little hiccup?  I was going about 50 mph at a steady acceleration.   I don't
know if the computer had a short or what.  It was kinda like when my old
nissan 200sx hit the limiter at 110+ mph, the computer shut off the spark and
the car lost power....same hiccup.  No change since and no repeat.  Strange,
I figure I'll have them check out the codes when I take it in for an oil
change.

Tom
Green 97GLX