Re: '98 Passat Testdrive

I plan the same move (to the A4) in about a year.  I'm shooting for the Quattro
+ Sport package. I checked one out the other day when I took in my GLX for
service. It was a sky blue A4 30V with the sport package. Very nice!  The
factory radio even includes RDS (Radio Data System).  I've been sucking up to
the Sales droid.  I'll squeeze him for a test drive soon.  Oh, he says the
interior is going to change in the next few months, and their going to start
incorporating aluminum body parts, i.e.. hood and truck.  I'll be interested to
see what Audi does.  Oh what's the diff between the A4 and S4??  Check out (
http://www.motortrend.com/september97/audi/audi_f.html )... great photo of the
30V cylinder head.

Ok, that's enough about the A4.  This is a GLX list, write??  :-)

Later,

Joe