Re: Factory Changer vs Head Unit

Hi Mitch...I have the Bose System in my car too.  Yes the Factory
Panasonic Headunit that comes with the Bose System is a piece of shit
(see my webpage at jetta.aosi.net as to why).  My best suggestion is to
upgrade the headunit and integrate it into the Bose system (again see my
webpage as to how).  It sounds greats...Not that the stock Bose is
bad...but with a true high quality deck it really sings!

Mark Radelow

Kilpatrick*kilpatri@cs.ucdavis.edu*******************
>>*  "Tsuki ni kawatte...oshiokiyo!"  |   I do not speak for CS, UC
Davis, or   *