Re: Brake replacement

> Does anyone have
>      any advise on a Stainless Steel Braided brake line set?  There seem to
>      be quite a discrepency on pricing between manufactures, Neuspeed, New
>      Dimensions, Autotech($89-$219).  Who's are good and what are the
>      differences. Thanks
>
>      Cheers,
>      andy

I plan on using the Autotech lines when the time comes, mostly because
of price.  I've heard good things as far as quality and fit, and the
ends are correctly sized billet stainless.  The Neuspeed lines have a
teflon outer layer that would seem to prevent any chafing damage, but
they cost too much in my opinion.  The current EC has an article on the
Autotech lines and rotors.

Eric
95 GTI VR6