Brake replacement

Item Subject: cc:Mail Text
     Hi all,

     I'm comming up on a brake job, front only.  Want to do a little
     upgrade.  I have a '95 Jetta GLX with the 11" rotors.  I'm looking at
     the ATE slotted rotors from ND or the Sloted rotors from Autotech, or
     buying OEM rotors and sloting them myself, (I have axcess to a CNC
     mill).  Anyone have experience with any of these, do they wear as well
     as the factory?  Also I think I will go with the Mintex Redbox pads,
     as people seem to agree on them as good quaility.  Does anyone have
     any advise on a Stainless Steel Braided brake line set?  There seem to
     be quite a discrepency on pricing between manufactures, Neuspeed, New
     Dimensions, Autotech($89-$219).  Who's are good and what are the
     differences. Thanks

     Cheers,
     andy