Don, 10yr/100,000mile info?

Item Subject: cc:Mail Text
     HI, this question is directed to Don.  On the Jetta web page I have
     looked at the Warranty doc you posted, thanks.  Could you also post
     the warranty docs. that refer to what is covered by the 10/100,000
     powertrain warranty?  I'm well out of the 2/24,000 and now am only
     protected by the 10/100,000 and want to know what is covered before I
     would have a now dealer work on the car. Thanks, you have already been
     quite helpful.
        Another question, my roomates '95 GTi was just in the shop.  During
     rt. turns he would hear a scraping noise, they diagnosied (sp?) it as
     the right front motor mount and the tie rod, so they replaced both.
     They say that it was the motor mount that went out and stressed the
     tie rod, causing it to fail.  Does this make sense?  The car has been
     lowered but not drastically, I know this can cause undo stress but the
     car only has 26,000miles.
     Thanks again.
     andy