September CVO Meeting and Cruise night

Hi all,

I hope your summer is going well.  Next Friday night, the 20th of September
will be the next official meeting of the Chicago Volkswagen Organization
(CVO), followed this time again, by a loosely organized cruise to some
local destination (read: food). All apologies to the North-siders last time
for dragging you out to Tinley Park, but we all did have a great time
irritating the hot rod guys at the Golf & Dog.

The meeting will be at 7:30pm at Emmons Coachworks in Villa Park, just West
of Rt. 83 on Roosevelt Road (Rt. 38). We will be making announcements about
membership, future events (October and November) and upcoming racing
events.

While some members will depart on the cruise, other members will be leaving
Emmons on their way to Gingerman Raceway in South Haven, Michigan for a
North Suburban Sports Car Club Solo I (high speed time trials, or autocross
on a real track) for the Saturday event.  No experience is needed, only a
DOT/Snell helmet and a safe car. Entry fees will be somewhere in the area
of $100 for non NSSCC members. We will be camping out at Gingerman, and
there should be at least 5 VW's of the CVO in attendance. Join us, won't
you?

Please feel free to contact me for information about the meeting, cruise or
race here at douglas.carter@platinum.com.

See you there,
Doug Carter