Re: SF Bay meeting report

> This brings up another point...it seems the last one of these was a few
months ago.  That's way to long.  (I really had a good time. :-)  So
perhaps we should try a (*gasp*) regular schedule of 1 a month or
something?

Gee, if I remember correctly, this is how the CVO got moving...

Keep doing it, even "organize" events.  That's what we do...  DynoDay's,
detailing days, barbeques, cruise nights (to a destination to yap about
cars) and even race events like Solo II's.

You guys don't have to break for winter either.

Have fun,
Doug