Re: '97 Front Calipers

> Has anyone replaced the front pads on a '97 VR6 yet?
	I just did a brake job on a Quantum.  I used a screwdriver and a
hammer to get the springs back in.  But the springs might be different
since the Quantum is an Audi Platform.  You don't Have to have the
springs back It might be easier when the pads wear a little.  Other's
will probably disagree with me.

adam