Subject: Dealers in SF Area
Author:  Non-HP-jjh (jjh@nowhere.Net) at HP-PaloAlto,mimegw6
Date:    9/8/97 11:21 PM

Voltaire Almendrala <valmen@A.crl.com> said:
>If any of
>you have any ideas about a VW dealer with a good service dept,
>I'd love to hear about it, since I'll be bringing in my car for
>its 5K mile service. Oh, in the San Francisco Bay Area, that is ;-)
>
>Thanks,
>
>//VA
>97 Jetta GLX

I'm taking my GLX to Carlsen Motors in Palo Alto for my 6K service next
week. I'll let you know then. I've also heard good things about Sunnyvale
VW (formerly Stan Antonio).

Of course this doesn't help much if you're in Santa Rosa... ;-)

BTW- Can we rant about long .sig files now?

Jeffrey J. Hoover     o|<   | | / / _ \/ __/___  ___  ___  __ _  / /
Candy White '97 Jetta GLX   | |/ / , _/ _ \/ _ \/ _ \/ _ \/  ' \/_/