Re: Thom Shut Up (Enough already, please?)

Margaret Smith wrote:

> He talks like a short guy with a small penis.
> Thank you.

Margaret,

I understand that you & others have been visibly upset at Thom's
postings using upper case letters. Thom has replied with his
thoughts on the matter, as have you, Vaso Bovan & others. I've
posted my own thoughts on the topic as well. The common thread
that I think we all agreed on is "Netiquette" - we can hardly
expect positive responses once we start "flaming" each other.

Can't we all just get along? If people want to continue in this
fashion, then please take it privately, as this sort of thing
gets tiring *REAL* fast.

Take a few minutes away from the keyboard, think about what I
said and then come back with some positive thoughts. If any of
you have any ideas about a VW dealer with a good service dept,
I'd love to hear about it, since I'll be bringing in my car for
its 5K mile service. Oh, in the San Francisco Bay Area, that is ;-)

Thanks,

//VA
97 Jetta GLX