Re: Fwd: Thom Shut Up

At 05:15 PM 9/7/97 -0700, you wrote:

Piping up after seeing all the flames shooting back and forth.

I've been on the 'net for many years now, and I used to spend a good deal
of time reading rec.motorcycles.  This group is notorious (and probably the
worst in cycberspace) for flamewars, a horrible S/N ratio and some rather
opinonated people to say the least.

It appears here that the irresistable force has met the immovable object.
(relax guys, it's just a figure of speech and is not intended to single
anyone)  I agree with the fact that anyone should be able to post anything
they like.  I also agree that listmembers have a responsibility to try to
stay on topic.  In the the margin inbetween, most decent newsreaders and
mail programs have filters and the ability to set up killfiles. If someone
wants to voice their opinions, so be it.  If somone else thinks that person
#1s opinon isn't worth a damn, set up the killfile.  When the mail is
downloaded, it will get killed off and won't even appear as if it ever
existed.  Consult your users manual for more info.

 . . . and now back to our regularly scheduled program . . .

				Dave

Dave Petke			DoD # 1615
Kennett Square, PA		AMA#429282

Sport-tourers of ALL sizes!
'96 Suzuki Bandit 600		(lightweight)
'96 Triumph Trophy 900	(middleweight)
'97 VW Jetta GLX		(heavyweight)

Fast!?  I was doin' a hundred, easy!!  - Bugs Bunny in Rabbit Transit