please don't stop

This is just starting to get good! The list has been a bit boring lately
and as soon as we get some action people are moaning. Come on! In this
day and age of expensive pay-per-view fights that are over before Don
King can say "outstanding" lets not look a gift horse in the mouth.
If the messages piss you off JUST DELETE THEM! As far as the GLX tech
new). Is it a forum for GLX owners or is it a forum for people who are
just not happy with the cars they bought and are spending money trying
to make what they really meant to buy in the first place?