Netiquette 101...

>...stuff deleted...So for all you meek pussycats,
>who at a keyboard become a ferocious lion on a soapbox for the little pond
>in which they believe themselves to be a big fish, I say... BAH HUMBUG!
>
>A simple solution for you, JUST IN CASE I START USING ALL CAPS AGAIN....
>
>DON'T READ THE MESSAGE!!!...stuff deleted...
Actually Thom, this is exactly what I (and probably many other readers)
have done when I come across messages written in all caps. It is simply
too annoying to bother reading on.

Doesn't it seem silly to be ignored simply because you are unwilling
communicate in a more socially acceptable way?

Like it or not, when messages are sent in all caps or with many typos for
example, it lessens the value of that message in the eyes of the reader.
Sure, it's a free country and you can speak in any manner you wish-just
don't be surprised when someone calls you on it.

Not a flame-just Netiquette 101,

John
'97 GLX