Re: Thom quit yelling?

And you VASO are a fool!

At 04:29 AM 9/7/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Message text written by INTERNET:jettaglx@igtc.COM
>>>Thanks for not yelling, Thom.  Margaret Smith<<
>-------------------------------------
>
>>I say... BAH HUMBUG!
>
>A simple solution for you, JUST IN CASE I START USING ALL CAPS AGAIN....
>
>DON'T READ THE MESSAGE!!! Else enjoy the esoteric assault that you impail
>YOURSELF upon. And to you, I lift my beer... not in a toast, but so I don't
>spill it when I belch loudly to announce to the forum just how ridiculous
>you REALLY (I'm yelling here) are!<
>
>Seems to me Margaret Smith has decisively demonstrated that you are the
>ridiculous one. She let you hang yourself with your own rope.  (Belch...).
>
>Well, done, Margaret. A subtle job.

===                                                              ===
===       Thomas F. Peluso           Electronics Development     ===
===       Eaton Corporation          Technical & Quality Center  ===
===       170 Industry Drive         (412) 787-6500 - Ext. 6930  ===
===       Pittsburgh, PA 15275       (412) 787-6593 (fax)        ===
===       E-Mail address:            tfp@tsil.net                ===
===       Packet Radio address:      KF3V@W2XO.PA.USA.NOAM       ===
===       E-Mail for schedule of FCC Exam sessions for both      ===
===         FCC Commericial and Amateur Radio Licensing.         ===
===   PLEASE visit my WEBPAGE and be sure to sign the guestbook  ===
===           HOMEPAGE ADDRESS = http://www.tsil.net/~tfp        ===