Re: Rear Stress Bar on a Jetta

Mark,
    The top of the rear shock towers is accessible from the trunk.  It is
hidden behind some carpet up just underneath the rear speaker tray.  The
Jetta is in the stereo shop now having an alarm and new stereo system
installed after getting it fixed from the theft, but sometime later next
week, give me a call.  After I get back from Sema on WEd. night, I should
be home and we can get together and you can check out the ride with my
Koni's and Neuapeed springs and bars.
  619-589-0321
Ken Weidmann Jr
GLXTASY@Juno.com