THE GARRETT CHIP

Well I installed my Garrett Chip today. All I can say is WOW! I didn't know
there was hidden power left.. I am not used to rev at 3.5K at 70mph.. in
fourth..(err maybe your not oh well.) It was hella fun to drive today.. I
added the Air bath so now my K&N stays cool..

Money well spent.. Product WELL worth it..

Patrick Sherman                     psherman@bigfoot.com
'97 Tornado Red Jetta GLX VR6, Abt Pedals, Akimoto Intake, Air Bath, Vento
Badge, Bonrath P-Lifts, Smoked Euro Sides, Bumper Reflectors, Dummy Panel,
Turn Lense, Euro Switch, no DRL, Garrett Chip, Leather, Alpine AiNET
HeadUnit, Alpine AiNET 12 Disc Changer.
"One can not live on Air alone.............add Water...VW TECHNIK"