Re: Tinted fog light's...

At 07:20 10/28/97 -0800, Patrick Sherman wrote:
>Sorry Wally, ND being very efficenet already sent it like 4 days ago..
>

>Oh well, where can I pick up a can of the stuff.. I will just smoke my
>original Dummy Panel and front turn lens and sell them as smoked..:)

>Patrick Sherman                     psherman@bigfoot.com

I get it at a local parts store here on Long Island. It's in Nassau County,
about 30 mins from my house. I'm in Nassau alot for court and stuff, so if
you (or anyone else) wants me to pick one up, lemme know. Someone else on
the list, I think in a state other than New York (where I am) found it at a
Pep boys (or the like). Check around.
Wally G.
wally@li.net