Re: Tinted fog light's...

You didn't paint the oval circle in the middle of the light? Can you paint
the Oval Circle?

Patrick Sherman                     psherman@bigfoot.com
'97 GLX VR6 / T RED / Akimoto / Air Bath / Euro Switch / Euro Marks /
Bonrath P-Lifts / Vento Badge
"One can not live on Air alone.............add Water...VW TECHNIK"

- ----------
> From: Wally Green <wally@li.net>
> To: Patrick Sherman <psherman@bigfoot.com>; jettaglx@igtc.com;
gti-vr6@dev.tivoli.com
> Subject: Re: Tinted fog light's...
> Date: Tuesday, October 28, 1997 5:13 PM
>
> At 07:20 10/28/97 -0800, Patrick Sherman wrote:
> >Sorry Wally, ND being very efficenet already sent it like 4 days ago..
> >

> >Oh well, where can I pick up a can of the stuff.. I will just smoke my
> >original Dummy Panel and front turn lens and sell them as smoked..:)

> >Patrick Sherman                     psherman@bigfoot.com
>

> I get it at a local parts store here on Long Island. It's in Nassau
County,