Re: Tinted fog light's...

Sorry Wally, ND being very efficenet already sent it like 4 days ago..

Oh well, where can I pick up a can of the stuff.. I will just smoke my
original Dummy Panel and front turn lens and sell them as smoked..:)

Patrick Sherman                     psherman@bigfoot.com
'97 GLX VR6 / T RED / Akimoto / Air Bath / Euro Switch / Euro Marks /
Bonrath P-Lifts / Vento Badge
"One can not live on Air alone.............add Water...VW TECHNIK"

- ----------
> From: Wally Green <wally@li.net>
> To: Patrick Sherman <psherman@bigfoot.com>; gti-vr6@dev.tivoli.com;
jettaglx@igtc.com
> Subject: Re: Tinted fog light's...
> Date: Tuesday, October 28, 1997 5:47 AM
>
> At 16:40 10/26/97 -0800, Patrick Sherman wrote:
> >
> >I ordered the tinted set of Blinkers, Side Reflectors, Side Makers, and
the
> >Blank panel between the fogs and blinker.. However I cannot find a
Tinted