Re: Tinted fog light's...

At 20:58 10/26/97 -0800, Patrick Sherman wrote:
>Where can I pick this stuff up?
>
>> go with the VHT Niteshades spray method (wally)

If you can't find that Paint (that goes for any of you buds on the list),
I'll mail it to you. I already did that for Donnie Eastlake (not sure if
he's still on the list).

Lemme know.

Wally
(wally@li.net)
96 GTI VR6, black w/leather, 33,500 mi., tinted windows, N'peed P-Chip,
Euro switch (no DRLs), Redline tranny oil, trunk light, programmable
wipers, mod stock exhaust (no suitcase), K&N air filter in stock box (no
cone, no pre-screen), Niken pedal covers,painted badges, tinted
side-markers, fogs, reflectors, and turning signals, Kamei headlight lids.