Mequirs Cleaner/Wax

Last night I removed my Jetta Rear Badge and replaced with a Vento..
However, when I was getting the adhesive off with Goo Gone, and then I took
a cleaner wax over the fucking towel as almost a Terry Cloth Tornado
Red..:!!?!??! Should the towel turn red or is this just a new car thing? I
have used cleaner on all my previous cars and no color came off before..

Patrick Sherman                     psherman@bigfoot.com
'97 GLX VR6 / T RED / Akimoto / Air Bath / Euro Switch / Euro Marks /
Bonrath P-Lifts / Vento Badge
"One can not live on Air alone.............add Water...VW TECHNIK"