Re: CD-Changer for Bose System in 98 GLX

I ditched the BOSE system all together. One Bose had told me on the later
model Production GLX's that the panasonic and clarion wouldn't work
anymore.. So I was like whatever, I called Timmons and they said sure
enough.. I was thinking $508 from dealer for the BOSE changer is a shitty
deal.. I just spent like $21K on the car and now $500 for a changer..
AHAHHA Yeah right..

First, I Bought the DIN-12 Adapter from Antenna World
Second a 94 Jetta Wiring Harness, only one I could find...
Third a Alpine 7554TDA (AiNET) Tape/CD Controller.. FITS AWSOME! only
$349..

Already the sound was a massive improvement much louder and better
response..
Second for $299.99 added the AiNet Alpine 12 Disc Changer.. 6 more discs..

Final Suggestion,

Scrap the bose and go aftermarket.. The speakers just arn't doing there
thing with that stock unit..

Patrick Sherman                     psherman@bigfoot.com
'97 GLX VR6
"One can not live on Air alone.............add Water...VW TECHNIK"