Re: I be Gettin a Jetta GLX

Jeremy,

We have a leased Neon (wifes car) and I don't thing I will do it again.
But here are some words of wisdom.

The dealer will hold to the 10,000 a year and WILL charge you extra for miles
over.

You will also have to pay 250 dollars when you turn the car in.

Never, NEVER, go in and give the dealer the amount you can spend.

First agree on a price for the car...at least 1500 off sticker, then
lease the car on that price.

I have a 97 GTX with just a little over 5 k and so far it has been
running great....no problems at all.

By the way my wifes 95 Neon sport has 41,000 miles and the only cost to
us has been to have the front rotors turned for a cost of $90 at 36k.

jfleck
97 GLX