Re: HOAX (Re: [Fwd: Fwd: FW: (Fwd) FW: Read and you will see])

These people do this to get your email address and then probably sell them
to companies so they can send you all those great advertisements(spam)

John

douglas.carter@platinum.com; ccollier@iglou.com; collier@iglou.com;
Pcollier@expert.cc.purdue.edu; GizmosByJD@aol.com; jettaglx@igtc.com;
BDoerr4491@aol.com; sugaree@indy.net; jzydell@erols.com;