help replacing the antenna cable

Well, I just recieved the DIN-12 adapter today for my '97 GLX.  I
pulled out the stereo, and found the stereo shop choped off 10 inches
of my antenna cable and spliced on a standard jack, without doing
anything about supplying 12V to the Fuba.  Needless to say, my
reception problem has now turned into a big mess.

Has anyone ever replaced the antenna cable in their car?  Does anyone
know where the cable runs?  I assume I need to pull down the headliner
to get to it.  Has anyone ever had their headliner pulled down?  I'm
looking for any advice people can give to make this as quick and easy
as possible.  I also want to make sure I get everything put back
together properly.

Thanks for any advice or comments you might have,
Bryan