jetta.aosi.net

As many of you may have noticed, my web page has been pretty much
unchanged for the past month.  I have to apologize for this.  It was
moved over to a new server and some of the bugs had to be fixed (most
have) as well as some other stuff that I won't bother to go into.  Well
I have finally converted everything over to my home computer and the
page is back in business.  Within the next few days I will be uploading
the new version.  The basic flow remains unchanged, but I have
reorganized things to make it easier to get around.  It is still simple
designed.  I don't see any reason to spend the time making it all fancy.
Afterall, it's designed for information conveyance.  Anyways, keep an
eye on it and please send me you photos, stories, and anything else you
would like to contribute.  I will keep corresponding with Don to get the
promised Tech Sessions going as well as getting most (if not all) the
TSB's posted.  If you have any questions or comments please email me!
Again I am sorry for neglecting the page but that stops today.

Mark Radelow
VW Jetta Homepage
http://jetta.aosi.net

PS.  Please feel free to upload anything you want to ftp.jetta.aosi
(anonymous login).  Put it in the upload directory!  Included a text
file describing what each file is.