Volkstoberfest, Morgantown PA This Weekend

	I dug up some info on Volkstoberfest. It is predominantly an Air and Water
Cooled VW Show. It is from 9AM to 3PM on Sunday October 12 (This Sunday).
It is just off Exit 22 of the PA state turnpike at the Home Furnishings and
Fashion Outlet Mall. Awards are sponsored by Vision VW of Reading, PA.
There is an SCCA sponsored Autocross in the parking lot. Valve Cover Racing
inside the mall at center court (what the heck is valve cover racing?).
There is an indoor new and used car display and new and used parts vendors
and swap meet area, as well as toy and literature vendors. Show admission
12 and over is $5. Any other questions will have to be answered by others.
I believe this mall is the old Manufacturer's Outlet Mall (MOM) just off
the exit. Upon exiting, you want to go left so go over the overpass and it
loops around to the right I believe. Go straight down that road until it
swings around to the left ( you are now right at the mall) there is a
McDonalds a 1/4 mile down.
	Hope to see alot of you there. I'll be in the stock looking '93 green
Corrado SLC. European plate on the front OS:LC 193. LATER-G