Re[2]: ABD QuickFlow

I am running my Akimoto FR2, with Airbath..

Subject: Re: ABD QuickFlow
Author: owner-gti-vr6@dev.tivoli.com
Date:  11/25/97 5:15 AM

> > Fashion over function. I just hope the Hot air thread isn't re-born.
> >       Steve
> >

> It's not just fashion--it sounds manly and scares the crap

I agree completely, it does sound really cool, the low gutteral growel.
The problem I had with the sound was.. the sound. Everyone around could
hear you coming up. It's not so easy to toy with that Mustang when
you're making as much noise as he is. I love stealth.
 Steve
- --
For info on: how to subscribe & unsubscribe, the list's mailing errors,
    list archive, etc.  see:   http://www.panix.com/~aqn/gti_vr6_list/