Re[2]: ABD QuickFlow

Ditto...

Subject: Re: ABD QuickFlow
Author: owner-gti-vr6@dev.tivoli.com
Date:  11/25/97 5:25 PM

     I am SOOO sorry that I am not the god of mods that you think you
are. Some of us are more interested in enjoying and driving our cars than
proving our manliness with a big list of mods after our sig file. What I
was getting at is that I like my car how it is; and I don't appreciate
people telling me I am ignorant because I didn't do exactly what you did.
I don't need the extra power from the airbox mods because I don't race
Mustangs and Integras. I don't need the extra power because I don't race
on the track. I like the P-flo because I don't feel any loss of power. I
like the P-flo because when I do throw the hammer down I like the sound.
And I don't drive to prove anything. I just drive.

scott
95 gti vr6
Neuspeed Lowering Springs
Bilstein HDs in front