Re: VR6 30,000 mile maintenance -Reply

<< HEY ERICK,

 Because it sounded like a great deal. Little did I know that VW would send
 me coupons (with my local dealer's name on, but mailed by VW) that blew the
 club's discount away. What I did know up front though was that since my car
 was brand new and VW's accessories are grossly overpriced anyway, I
 wouldn't be using the  discount anyway. Anyway, I gave the shirt away and
 used the calling card so nix the refund. My post was just to make others
 aware. If I had known this, I wouldn't have joined.....  comprende?

 TFP

My sincere apologies for the lashing out.

Erik