Pick your fluid?

I've browsed the archives but I'd prefer info a little more current.  H'bout a
little fluid talk everyone?!?

Oil :

I'm trying Mobil 1 15w50.  Everyone seems to praise Mobil but what weight to use?
I live in the PacNorthwest so the temp doesn't go very low.  I figured because
the VR6 runs so hot, I'd go with the highest rated Mobil 1.  Cost me $6.50/ltr.
(thats Canadian).

Transmission:

All I hear is Redline.  Is it that much better than the stock stuff?  Price?
Anyone know a Canadian distributor for the stuff?  Impressions?

Brakes:

Just recently I've been hearing about "Super Blue"?  Much better than stock?
Price?  Impressions from those that use it?

Wipers:

C'mon, there can't be that much difference in wiper fluids!!

Cheers,

- ---
Jeff Newton
06/97 GLX