RE: taking of rear tires...

Once the bolts are off, the wheel should come off. There is a conic hub
seat on the wheel/hub interface. If they haven't been changed in a
while, gunk can build up and oxidize the area. this will cause the wheel
to "stick" to the hub. There are two methods for fixing this:

a) Loosen the bolts (but leave them in a few few threads). Whack the rim
from behine with a heavy rubber mallet. Repeat until loose. Leaving the
bolts in a few threads keep the wheel/tire from dropping on your foot.

b) Try at own risk. Remove three lub bolts. Slight loosen the other two.
Then drive the car SLOWLY around a parking lot (back and forth in your
driveway also). When you bring it back into the garage, the hub should
have loosened enough to remove the wheel easily. All the weight is born
by the hub so don't worry about wrecking anything, the bolts juct hold
the wheel tight to the hub. Remember to loosen the remaining two boltsa
turn or two before tooling around.

Fix for later: To remedy this problem for later. Apply just a dab of
antisieze on the hub seat where the wheel/hub have a tight fit. The
wheel should come off alot easier next time.

Hope this Helps. (HtH)
Cab
'95 GLX