RE: VR6 30,000 mile maintenance

The whole reason why the 30kmi service is so much is beacuse they
replace the spark plugs at that interval. These are special plugs about
$10 apiece. They also do the emissions system service. I think I paid
about $250 for our 30kmi service last December. I will be hit again for
the 60kmi service by the end of winter. The regular services after that
are cheap ~$50 or so. But this one interval is the bruiser.

Hth
Cab
'95 GLX (52.5kmi still zippin')