Re: GLX sound system

From: Bunmar@aol.com <Bunmar@aol.com>
> ...now light blinks.
>Thanks to cmorgan02@sprynet.com (Christopher Morgan)

You're welcome.  Oh yeah, I probably should have mentioned this before, but
when I coded my radio, the car immediately burst in flames and burned to the
ground like a smaller version the Hindenburg.  I didn't tell you this
because I wanted someone else to try it and see if the same thing happened
to them.  I guess not. ;-)

>1.  Where can I purchase the VW tool(s) to remove the radio from the dash

These tools are different from the wire u-shaped thingies that fit the other
radios.  They are flat and slide into the vertical slots to the left of the
">" and "<" buttons and to right of the "scan>" and "<scan" buttons.  I
don't have the part number for the tools, but your dealer should be able to
get them for you.  FWIW, they fit '95+ Passats besides the Bose Jettas.

Chris