Re:Sound in Jetta

Actually if you pop the grill on the tweeters on the front deck, you will
find two to a side, or four total raising the speaker total for the car to
the advertised 10.

The amp is located in the trunk under the back deck, it is all black metal
with a shield over it with the Bose logo imprinted on it.

The security light is not flashing because you have not entered your code,
most likely.  To do this follow the instructions that came with your
Stereo manual.

Enjoy the new wheels
Ben