Re: Suspension What should I get when I do it. And Floor Mats!!

Patrick,

   I have the Neuspeed lowering springs with the Koni asjustable, and the
improvement over stock is phenomenal.  I have  a 95, so the combination
of the springs and shocks lowered the car probably 3 inches in the front.
 The rear has adjustable spring perches, and with anticipation of my new
speaker set-up, we set the rear at one notch up form the middle.  The car
has very little lean and sticks to the ground very well.  With the shocks
on full stiff, my girlfriend liked the way the car rode, good crisp
handling like my 85 Rocco.  I like it on the softest setting for around
town driving, but did not notice any discernable increase in harshness of
ride over stock  I just wish I could get it out of the damn shops ( body,
stereo, mechanics) and drive it more often.  If I catch the SOB that
stole it and damaged it, he better watch out.  It should be out of the
stereo alarm shop with a new alarm and rear door handles all around this
week, so Marc, Rob and I and any other San Diegans can get together and
compare rides.

   Now for the floormats that everyone has been looking for.  Just call
Lloyds, ( who also purchased their largest competitor Ultimats a couple
of years ago) at 818-768-6001 or 800-729-6001.  I ordered my GLXTASY mats
and Neuspeed mats from a friends upholstery shop in North Hollywood, a
couple of miles from Lloyds.  They are black with a grey border and grey
embroidery.  For the embroidery you can have script, italic, block, all
caps, upper/lower, or they have a bunch of stock logos.  You can order
front and rear, just front, just rear, embroidery on front only,
embroidery on front and rear.  They have a wide assortment of colors to
choose from for the mats and the borders.  My friend even ordered a set
of white floor mats for a Benz he did with White carpet, can you say
"High Maintenance".
    Hope this helps.
Ken Weidmann Jr
GLXTASY@Juno.com