drl, why i have had it...

the reason is quite simple.  the more crap that they automatically put on
the car, the worse it becomes in my eyes.  calling it a safety feature is
bull shit. they say that you will notice it more than cars without it.  i am
sorry, but i notice large moving vehicles coming at me just fine, i dont
need to have lights shone into my eyes.  and if you will look at your rear
window, you will see a brake light there.  when that originally came out, it
was said to attract more attention, and thus, more people will notice that
you are stopping; do you even notice those things anymore?
i would like to choose what and what not goes on my car, not what the
government thinks should go on my car.

                        chris