Re: Re:Way Uncool (was:interior quality/RE)

Kevin Collins wrote:
"Oh yeah - a Benz interior won't squeak and rattle like our cars"

Kevin and to all those who suffer the same squeaks and rattles, I must be
one of the lucky one because my GTI with over 50000 mile has no rattles or
squeaks, at least none that I can hear anyway.  This may be due to just
after purchasing the car, two days exactly, I installed the front shock
tower brace and the suspension upgrade and this has shored things up in
front immensely.  To top it off the A3 chassis is one of the sturdiest,
flex free chassis in this class. A Benz and Audi isn't in our class.  Find
a car like the Eclipse, GS-R, or the Rustang in our class and you will se
what I mean.  Go hard into a "S" turn with one of those cars and you can
see ( first hand experience in the Eclipse and Rustang ) the door pulling
away form the a-pillar.  Hell, my closest friend has a 93 RX-7 TT ( which
is modded to the max and kick ass looking ) and it rattles much more that
mine and it is touted for having one of the tightest chassis in its class.

Maybe, I am one of the lucky ones.  By the way, if you haven't already, I
highly suggest getting the front shock tower brace especially if you have
performance shocks and springs.  It might get rid of some of your rattles.

Myron Ybarra
MidKnight Motorsport