NorthWest VW Get together!

For anyone of you Vancouverites, or Northwest US people, we should get some
kind of club, or meeting happening.  There are tons of modified VW's where I
live (on the North Shore).  It should not be a problem trying to find
people.  We could also talk to the shops like Ron's Parts, Hot Water, and
Exklusiv Autosport.  I am definetly interested in getting this to happen
sometime.  I am thinking the spring would be the best time.  I don't have an
A3 Jetta, but I don't think that should be a problem.  My Jetta stands out
quite a bit, and I've had people think it was a brand new car because it
looks so good.  Anyways, lets work this out sometime.  Any of you interested
please respond with your thoughts.

Mike W.
'91 Jetta
Hella Euro Grill w/ Ion Blue Halogen bulbs, 16" TSW Stealth w/ TOYO
205/45/16, Red painted calipers, SPAX Springs, Neuspeed Upper Stress Bar,
ABD Short Shift + P-Shift, P-Flow, FUBA 16V Antenna, Brospeed 4" SS Tip,
Euro Side Markers, Alarm.