Re: Boston / Cambridge

At 09:21 PM 11/8/97 -0700, you wrote:
>I will be in Boston for 3 days starting tommorow.. I will be in the Cambridge
>Inn. Just wondering if there's any cool vw shops around the area?

You might want to check out AutoDesign Haus. It is just north of the Copley
Place mall on the Boylston St. side.

They have accessories and bolt on stuff for VW's in the midst of all the
Honda stuff. Momo (shift Knobs, pedal covers, steering wheels...), Neuspeed
(upper strut bars, P-Flows...), wheels and plenty of the popular school-bus
chromed exhaust systems.

Usually, you can't miss the place. There are M3's and A4's, sitting just
inches off the pavement on tricked out suspensions and TSW Hock-R wheels
out front (double parked most times!!).