Re: Guages to add

On 11/5/97 6:27PM, in message <199711060226.SAA05259@mx.seanet.com>, "Patrick
Sherman" <psherman@bigfoot.com> wrote:

> I forgot about Oil Pressure.. What is the diff between Volt and Amp meter?

For one thing, an ammeter is more of a bitch to install, according to ND.. I was going to
do gauges when I did my suspension (but had to put it off due to lack of available time)
and the difference in labor between a voltmeter and ammeter was substantial.
Somebody else may be able to elaborate as to why this is so... I don't remember the
explanation.  Big Joe at ND was my source at the time..

- --
Kevin Collins
collinsk@pacbell.net
'97 GTI VR6