Re: Anyone from Vancouver B.C.? (Canada)

Same here I will travel for a Vancouver Event.. It's a blast up there on
Robson..

Patrick Sherman                     psherman@bigfoot.com
'97 JETTA GLX VR6 / T-Red / 6K
 Abt, Garrett, AirBath , Akimoto, Euro Switch, Side Markers, Vento Badge,
Alpine,

- ----------
> From: Ramon Warren <CLASSIC900@classic.msn.com>
> To: jettaglx@igtc.com
> Subject: RE: Anyone from Vancouver B.C.? (Canada)
> Date: Wednesday, November 05, 1997 6:49 PM
>
> I do not live in Vancouver, but I am up there a lot.  I would possibly
join a
> function if there is one.
> Chris Warren
> Classic900@msn.com