Re: Anyone from Vancouver B.C.? (Canada)

Mike,

Actually I live in North Burnaby, almost spitting distance to SFU.

Local tuners like Ron's Parts, Momentum Motorsports, and PG performance
supposedly have event news but I haven't checked yet.

I would definately be into any Pacific Northwest events!  Maybe once the
rains leave (ya right :-|) all the BC, WA, and maybe OR can gather.  Someone
must know of VW events in this region.

You know.....a PacNorthWest VW Club would be really cool as well.

Cheers,

- ---
Jeff Newton
97 GLX born on 06/97